• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

David Doyle - New Editor of Supply Line !

2027Deuce

Congrats David,

I have always enjoyed your work and have been helped many times by your writings both here and in MV mag. and now also Supply Line. Keep up the great work and I look forward to running into you sometime.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Guess it's time to become a member of MVPA again! Gave it up cause only specific "favored" vehicles were featured and the staff/admin folks would just NOT reply to anyform of communications we tried.
Maybe some highly qualified new blood will turn the tide.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
David and his wife were at Aberdeen and it was a pleasure to meet them. i just hope the Md SS guy did not keep them awake all nite!!! I heard they had some very long nites just sitting and talking about MV's!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks