• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1985 M1009 Rebirth

C

cmvpa

A few of the CMVPA member spent a few days bringing our m1009 back to its military glory. As you can tell by the first photo the previous owner wasnt into the military theme (more like Ted Nugent). Re-installed an antenna mount, radio mount, bridge plate and black out lights. More photos to come as the truck progress's. rob

Attachments

mandemedic

can you help

Hey I have a 1984 109 chevy the problem is the head lights wont work or there is no power ,is there any thing you know which may slove the problem thanks joe any hidden fuses anywhere

M1911A1

Hey I have a 1984 109 chevy the problem is the head lights wont work or there is no power ,is there any thing you know which may slove the problem thanks joe any hidden fuses anywhere
Yes there is a fuse in the fuse block that will cause all lights to be inoperable if blown. I'm sorry I can't remember the number right off but it happened to my M1028 a few months ago. Just keep testing fuses until you find the culprit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks