• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$79 soft tops back in stock at Sportsman Guide

wehring

sold out

got the sold out email. Really need one tan top. Anyone feel like selling one that got in on the deal?

Justin
979 997 3112

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man I'm glad the one on my truck is nice and new. A back up would have been kewl at this price though.

jatonka

The ones being sold the last time were definitely not 900 series soft tops. I have installed 2 of them on my trucks and although slightly looser than my other vinyl tops, they are WAY too small for a 900 cab. If they are the same order # and they say for 2 1/2 ton deuce like they did before, I would expect they are still deuce covers. Has anyone gotten one of the newest batch to verify what truck they fit? JT

dm22630

FYI -

In my "out of stock" email it said that I would not be charged. I called to verify this & found out I wouldnt be charged for the tops, they were still charging me for the "club membership" @ $29.99. I told the woman to cancel the ENTIRE order, and supposedly she did.

Make you sure call & cancel or you will end up getting charged.

2cents

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just did that very thing. They had refunded the money for the top but not the buyers club. That credit should be processed today. Thanks for the heads up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks