• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL has extended a day on several auctions for?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well they did it again, was bidding with 20 mins to go when I noticed the end of auction change to 1 day 20 min. Went back and checked my watch list and not only Wednesday had shifted but auction ending Thursday are now Friday. Usually when this has happened it is mid-day not in the last 1/2 hour!
See what happens when you start a "what did you win" thread prematurely!??

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well they did it again, was bidding with 20 mins to go when I noticed the end of auction change to 1 day 20 min. Went back and checked my watch list and not only Wednesday had shifted but auction ending Thursday are now Friday. Usually when this has happened it is mid-day not in the last 1/2 hour!
GL has been known to add 24 hrs to the auction 5 minutes AFTER the auction has ended.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks