• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

20" 5 ton H1 style beadlocks?

DesertCrawler

Hello everyone, I'm new to SS and was curious if I could get some help. I am looking for a set of 20" 5 ton beadlocks and am having a hard time trying to locate them. I literally just found out they exist (yeah newbie) so any help would be great. I introduced my self in the newbie thread so stop by and say HI. Thanks for any help!

M1075

There are a couple of options you can use for beadlocks. I have three different styles in stock. Bolt together double beadlock, one piece double beadlock, and one piece double beadlock/runflat. Send me a PM with type and quantity desired and I'll send you a quote.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks