• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Springtime Scrapyarding in Fontana

Well the California Poppy's are a sproutin' and it's still on the cool side in good ol' Fontana. So it's time to head to our favorite MV Junkyard.

Just spoke to (Brother) Will Wagner and we would like to invite any and all SS members to join us in a day of scrappin'.

Event to take place on Sunday May 2nd. Meeting at the Taco Stand on Cherry as per usual.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called Tom after we yacked..he says that day is good fer him! MMM....tacos!

BLK HMMWV

Junkyard trip

Hi
Wish I could make it.
I'd like to meet a few more of the local money pit owners.
I met Will a few weeks back and if any of you other guys are anything like him then I will be missing a good time.
Next time!!??

George

JDToumanian

what taco stand? what time? what is the name of wrecking yard.
The taco place is on the south-east corner of the I-10 and Cherry Ave. in Fontana, South side of the freeway.... Usual meeting time is around 10am I think, someone (Gary or Will?) will post the exact time in the next few days. The wrecking yard is a private (non-retail) yard open to us MV collectors on an occasional by-appointment basis. You'll love it!

Jon

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I need to get in on this. I love tacos, love wrecking yards, need deuce parts. How are the prices?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Prices are very reasonable...lots o cool stuff. I gotta remember to bring writing material to take down some NSN's of things to see what they are. I'll call today to confirm and post up later. MMMMM...tacos :drool: MMMM...junkyard :drool:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How far is it from the taco stand to the yard? Everyone driving MVs?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks