• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Springtime Scrapyarding in Fontana

Jones

Hey, Gary. Sorry I missed out on the fun. Sounds like everyone had a good time.
Saw the pictures of my ground anchor-- thanks for putting them out.
Thought I had a scarce item here but then dma251 ran across one for his HEMTT.
Guess they do bubble to the surface occassionally.

Seth_O

I'm going to be in SoCal (Anaheim/Oceanside) the first week of Oct, any folks making a run to Fontana during that time-frame?

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that yard by R&R tracks off santa ana ave & live oaks ave.
If so I know the young man that sold me 2 M1009 back in 03 very nice to deal with.
I still have his ph number.

chess

tom and his brother are real good people i bought over 10 trucks and a whole alot of parts from them and will always continue doing business with them!!!

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it feels like spring, and I have needs. Anyone want to put together another group trip to see the brothers?

It is always more fun when there are several of us there rummaging thru stuff.

I'm thinking the 31st of March or so.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm gonna be in L.A. the first week of April. i wouldn't mind going by for a visit.

Barneyszoo

Right around the corner from me, I go see Tom all the time. So yes I'd like to see some of the other guys there. Just don't make it the same weekend as the air show at March, in May.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They aren't doing things on the weekends anymore, only a weekday and they are so busy that you gotta call the day of as well as in advance to see if plans change.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I don't know if I can make it on a weekday, since I'm hoarding vacation days for my usual vacation in May. But, I'm interested in another boneyard trip if I can fit it in! :jumpin:

Barneyszoo

Tues & Wed are good for me and Mark/Cocked-n-Locked/Met1, I'll give Tom A call. If you know what you want or need he's very accomaditing, but I know how buisy he is to just have people come and wander around. But who knows maybe tacos will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks