• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Springtime Scrapyarding in Fontana

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tues & Wed are good for me and Mark/Cocked-n-Locked/Met1, I'll give Tom A call. If you know what you want or need he's very accomaditing, but I know how buisy he is to just have people come and wander around. But who knows maybe tacos will help.
Any day is good with me. I need a water outlet manifold and a fan for sure, who knows what else I'll need by then.

Barneyszoo

Ok, just got off the phone with Tom at the Bros. set up for 2 weeks from today, Wed. Apr 18. We can meet up at that taco place, I've never been there, or if someone knows of a different place. Tom likes for people to kinda have an idea of what the're looking for so he can point you in the dirrection. So thats it for now, gotta call him a few days before to check his schedule.:beer:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good. I know just what I need to get and a good idea of things I want to get, but needs come first! I'll look for the go/no go post a few days before and we can meet at the taco joint. Hopefully others can make it as well.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any idea on what time? Hopefully 9 or 10 as I apparently have to drive my wife to jury duty in the morning on the 18th. Then she can wait for me or take a taxi home.

Barneyszoo

Ok guys, Tom is not available this Wed, Apr. 18, 2012. He said next week looks better. So I'll keep us up to date. Let me know if Apr. 25, 2012 will work for any of you?

nf6x

Feral Engineer
If it was on Mon Apr 30, Tues May 1 or Tues May 2 then I may be able to make it. I should be on vacation but still in town then. If I can make it, then I'll be particularly looking for M939-series stuff, especially a cab hard top.

cpf240

Just came across this thread, and it sounds like fun! Are there likely to be M1009 parts there? I saw what looked like some tools for the pioneer rack in one of the pics, and am looking for some of those as well.

For what it is worth, Wednesdays and Thursdays are generally best for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks