• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Rally 09 and Info.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DHW and I will be there. As far as food goes, anything is good with us. Is there a prepayment plan, for Cabel to buy some grub with? Not sure what we will be bringing for vehicle.

TheRainbowBoxer

One note about schedule... I don't know that we will necessarily be able to rate the drag track on Saturday as it is usually very busy that day with quads etc. If we can arrange that with Pete I'm sure we will draw a crowd though.

outcast

I'll be there on Sat. By car (OH THE SHAME OF IT ALL). Since I've never been closer than twenty feet to a M35, this will be a good way to see what I'm getting myself into.

Great news! My buddies are joining us - that brings my total count to 6 adults and my 2 little buddies for Friday night...and hopefully Saturday night. There will be 4 adults and 2 little guys Thursday night.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks