• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tried 4 times to post in classifieds

tjcouch

I think an admin has to approve the post . . . . how much time has elapsed since you clicked "submit"? Then I put up a post it took a day or two for the volunteer admin to approve it. (Which I completely understand.)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a PM to Mangus580, I dont see your ad anywhere. sorry

Last edited:

Whiterabbit

You would think they would mention that it takes a few days to post. It won't even let you preview to see if your pic worked or anything. Aghhhhh! agravating.:evil: I hate computers and this ain't helping.
Thanks for the replies guys

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What you are describing, does not sound normal. As I said, there is not an ad from you waiting for approval. You should be able to post an ad. PM Mangus580.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need 5 posts, before you can submit ads in the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks