• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Digital Carc Kits Available

shannondeese

We have finally gotten the kits approved and ready to sell to the public. Here are the prices.

SCAPP patern (standard woodland). 1 qt black, 1 qt brown, 2 qts green. Single component paint. Includes gravity feed HVLP paint gun, MSDS, Paint tips and pattern trouble shooting sheet, Price with shipping included $265.00

Desert MARPAT (MARINE Colors). 1 qt brown, 1 qt desert brown, 1qt dark tan, 1 qt desert tan. Single component paint. Includes gravity feed HVLP paint gun, MSDS, Paint tips and pattern trouble shooting sheet, Price with shipping included $375.00

Digital CARC (Desert or Woodland) MARPAT kit plus Stencil kit, Instructions & help line. Price with shipping included $975

We can now take Visa, Mastercard, or Money Order. I have the kits ready to ship.

You guys asked for this so I rushed and pushed to make it happen for you. If you need anything special in the kits I am willing to work with you on them too. Just le me know.

shannondeese

Thanks for the link fix. I'm not the best typist. I am about to paint a CUCV Blazer next week in Digital. I am working on an airforce and army digital pattern to match thier uniforms. And I am also working on the new multicam design. So stay tuned very soon there will be a bunch of new patterns available.

N Arizona

Shannondeese,
I would like to paint my M1028 in digital camo like you F350. I am kinda in a time crunch here and don't have much time to work on the truck. How long does it take to lay out the digital pattern? and how long to paint a whole truck assuming all the prep work is done? Also is the paint you sell CARC or is it a subsitute?

Alredneck

Banned
Very interesting, I been thinking about this along time and now someone has done all the hard work for me. Good job! When my business gets on better footing I will be in touch!

shannondeese

I can paint the M1028 in two days from start to ready to drive away. And the paint is actual CARC. The Digital system is quick to apply it just takes time for the paint to dry between each coat.

trucker 1954

Shannondeese,
I would like to paint my M1028 in digital camo like you F350. I am kinda in a time crunch here and don't have much time to work on the truck. How long does it take to lay out the digital pattern? and how long to paint a whole truck assuming all the prep work is done? Also is the paint you sell CARC or is it a subsitute?
Also working on a m1028a1 with contract body digital in greens it would be awasome here in pines near ft dix I tried cutting my own pattern but the size was not right any help with your product would be a first around N.J. where sand and pines are every where thanks ron

shannondeese

I can taylor a kit for whatever type of vehicle. The sand pines in NJ are similar to the sand pines in NC. For that I would make a kit with a light sand, a slightly darker sand, light green, and dark green. with the lighter colors on the bottom to better blend with the sand, the most green would be above the belt line on a CUCV. If you just want stencils PM me and I'll get a set designed for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks