• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Digital Carc Kits Available

shannondeese

I haven't painted one woodland yet. As soon as I get back from SOCOM in Fl I will finish bobbing my Deuce and paint it woodland digi. I also might be painting a M1009 woodland or desert digi when I get back.

shannondeese

I didn't get the HMMWV repower prototype finished in time so I will only be walking the event. I'll look for you there. I had a few snags with Cummins and Allison time lines.

seaaggie

Did you ever get together any Multicam patterns? I'm wanting to repaint my M35 but didn't want to re-invent the wheel if I didn't have to :)

bshupe

Bump.... this thread seems to have fizzled. Whats the current information on this subject. I personally am interested in a stencil set and/or whole paint kit for multicam but would settle for woodland digital.

Thanks!

Vintage iron

I can't believe no one has said this yet!nopics
pictures of a kit with a full description would be great and some pictures of MV painted in this way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks