• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra parts suppliers:

duncan

Theres another t813 drivers manual in german on ebay. I own one of these myself, and theyre very helpful, even when you already have a workshop manual and parts list.

Its a proper drivers manual, listing minor repairs, starting, stopping and maintenance procedures, amongst other things.

Also, seconded on ATH Tatra (authorized dealer of TATRA, sale, export spare parts for TATRA, trucks TATRA), theyre quick to respond and all business with them has been very satisfactory. They also offer manuals and parts lists.

tatra813

Theres another t813 drivers manual in german on ebay. I own one of these myself, and theyre very helpful, even when you already have a workshop manual and parts list.

Its a proper drivers manual, listing minor repairs, starting, stopping and maintenance procedures, amongst other things.

Also, seconded on ATH Tatra (authorized dealer of TATRA, sale, export spare parts for TATRA, trucks TATRA), theyre quick to respond and all business with them has been very satisfactory. They also offer manuals and parts lists.

Big bonus ATH tatra speaks english!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks