• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doghead Gets a Goat!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 days and the dog just couldn't watch any longer, today she jumped in on her own (she gets in and out better than I do). I took her for a short drive in the driveway. I'll need to get her some earmuffs!

Attachments

Last edited:

LanceRobson

Hey Eric, I turned wrenches on those pigs for 4 years. If you need some help or get into a bind, call me. I was the motor sergeant to a whole herd of Goats. D8Dave has one in Baldwinsville, too.

Somehow I noticed that Dave's has a lot less clearance to get into the driver's seat than the ones I drove 30 some years ago. It must have shrunk sitting out in the rain.

Lance

P.S. Start your yoga classes now! A lot of the things you need to reach are only accessible through a drain hole, an access plate hole or by standing on your head.

P.P.S. Be careful when handling the oil dipstick. You wouldn't be the first guy to miss the tube and spot weld it to the starter solenoid! (Like me!)

GamaGoatGirl

On Sunday, we drove the Goat to it's first Truck Show in Syracuse (about 110 miles round trip). Had a good time, saw some other members - Lance and Dave with their vehicles. Realized that I need to study the tech manuals a little more so I can answer all of the questions that everyone has about it!

On our way home, we stopped at a friend's house and decided to go for ice cream in the Goat. Doghead and the 4-year old boy rode in the cab while his sister, parents, and I rode in the back. He had a great time on the ride! On the way home, he fell asleep in the Goat and didn't even wake up when we stopped at his home. We got to take pictures before he woke up when Eric honked the (dorky-sounding) horn to show the boy's sister what it sounded like.
Great time was had by all!

Attachments

Last edited:
$300 allocated for fuel
$150 alllocated for groceries
hours of preparation already planned
10 months of dreaming of a ride with the boys in Mrs. Doghead's Gama Goat at Haspin 2010...priceless

-signed Deuce Biganslow

:-D

CONGRATS on the new purchase!

GamaGoatGirl

$300 allocated for fuel
$150 alllocated for groceries
hours of preparation already planned
10 months of dreaming of a ride with the boys in Mrs. Doghead's Gama Goat at Haspin 2010...priceless

-signed Deuce Biganslow

:-D

CONGRATS on the new purchase!
Love it Deuce Biganslow!! Might need to change my signature now!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks