• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doghead Gets a Goat!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a love/hate relationship. She loves the MV's and I hate working on them.:wink:

GamaGoatGirl

He did and is now cursing me for wanting one! He is laying on the floor hardly moving because his back hurts too much! It looks like my goat is #000009!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guess I will have to find something else to bust balls on, like driving cars to MV events! LOL!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sorry about the back...but he should know better than to wrestle with a goat!!! Them little buggers are spunky I tell ya!!

I would send him some really good pain meds...but that would get us all in trouble...LOL

Gamagoat1

Great looking Goat. As Mike's "U-tube" clip shows it is hard to beat the Goat off road, even going backwords. Not real fun to work on, a challange..
Congrats.

GamaGoatGirl

Sweet!

My 7 yr old nephew stopped by today and I asked him if he wanted to go for a ride in the goat - you should have seen the smile! He and Eric went down the road and around our yard he never stopped smiling. I asked him if he liked it and he said it was "double sweet!":-D

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks