• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New m35a2 owner.

azM35a2

though i do have hopes that i get it running...at this point i'd like to just go run some select things over with it. (see above project list)

azM35a2

i was suggested to put some gas in the air filter area to run it...so i did so. engine sounds very healthy, air pump pumps up, cool! but it still doesn't stay run nor do the injectors get fuel.

i put 11 gallons of diesel in the tank initially but thinking maybe it's sucking air? (was also told these want lots of gas in them), so i'm going to get some more fuel and try that. next after that will probably be new fuel filters, where can i get them? and the bug o-ring for the fuel filter bowls?

then if those things don't do it, all thats left is the fuel pump and injector pump.

Orionspath

Welcome and get ready....

I think you did real fine. Price is comprable to GL sales.....GMA has covers for the tops and Saturn Surplus has just about every thing else. Memphis equipment is a great site as well. Love the color too.....This site will help you through just about everything......Been just over a year since I got hooked......welcome aboard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks