• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mini-rally in Front Royal, VA - August 8th

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many of you would be interested in a small mini-rally on Saturday, August 8th at the Front Royal, VA Legion Post? We'd be getting together for a "cruise-in" of sorts, as the hot rodders call them, bring your trucks and jeeps, space for about 20-25 trucks there, free of charge. No vending or anything, just a bunch of MV owners getting together on a Sat. afternoon for several hours to meet and greet, look over other trucks, followed early afternoon by a convoy through town, stopping at a local diner or eatery afterwards.

Just something informal, no cost, just a chance to enjoy driving our trucks and gettin together.

HeadWizard

I'm in if the wife doesn't have plans already set up......

August, hmmmm, might have to drive the M1009 that has A/C?

While we're at it, can we go over to Daniels and leave a whole bunch of stuff in his driveway:?:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would like to come down as well. Depending upon which shift Sean or Matt is on, I know they would like to do a family convoy day as well. We have a growing membership in Fredrick and maybe we can get Jessie and his possee to join in.

grounded

Banned
HEY guys is there anyway we can do it on 29th? the last weekend in aug its the only weekend i could cruise on out. IF not hey o well.. LOL im not a VA resident. But daniel sure makes me feel like it rofl

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HEY guys is there anyway we can do it on 29th? the last weekend in aug its the only weekend i could cruise on out. IF not hey o well.. LOL im not a VA resident. But daniel sure makes me feel like it rofl
Sorry, bud - already reserved the weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks