• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finished Slant Conversion

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
[thumbzup]

We wanna' see pics of the deuce, too!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hummerguy, Are you the same Hummerguy from G503? If so, your IRAC .50 cal...... Does the barrel seperate from the receiver like the real one for shipping/storage? Im trying build a storage crate for mine and forgot to ask when I ordered it.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
emmado22 said:
Hummerguy, Are you the same Hummerguy from G503? If so, your IRAC .50 cal...... Does the barrel seperate from the receiver like the real one for shipping/storage? Im trying build a storage crate for mine and forgot to ask when I ordered it.

Yes, I am the Same Hummerguy, The M35A2 Sold on E-bay on Xmas Day.
The Gentleman is on the M35 Forum.

I got the Irac M2 .50 cal yesterday, the shipping crate was built for it.
Pretty simple, as soon as my batteries charge up I will take a pic and post it.
Nice gun, wish I could get a real kit built up on a Dummy RHS plate...just to expensive.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good deal.

Does the barrel remove on the IRAC M2?

What kind of battery did you get? Can you post some pics of the electrcial connections that come on it? My gun should be here soon, Im trying to get all the stuff for it togther in the mean time.
Thanks!

Mark

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Barrel just unscrews, it threads in at the barrel support. I do not have the SIM fore option, just the Dummy, I have a real Semi .50 if I want a real bang....I have a MK19 being built as well by IRAC.

M35guy

LMAO. mine are mostly scared of me for all the weird stuff I bring home. at least one hates me right now. oh well, he's gonna be REALLY unhappy when I get my deuce and fire it up at 6AM to go to work.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HummerGuy,

How would you compare the IRAC with the real deal as far as "realism"? Pretty good, excellent??? Can you post some pics?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks