• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Johnston/Camp Dodge IA Preview

dittle

I think its the post with the proposed value associated with it that is the issue. Asking for a preview is not a big deal, but if asking for a specific item a PM would be the best way to handle it.

chvss65

On !-35/!-80 exit at MM 131 at Johnson, Iowa
Go north on SR 401/ Merle Hay road
Turn left (west) on NW 70Th Ave
just past a gas station/ convenient store on the left (south side),
take a right at the next stop light into the base entrance
The address give by GL on thir site is an unmanned pass card only entrance
GL yard is almost to the end of drive, if you run into a wash yard and turn left you are just past GL yard,, Sorry Ive forgotten the building Number
M
The fellow manning the Guard entrance was helpful and answered all my questions, with no problem
Good luck on recovery, mine went very well.

Last edited:

chvss65

Ya they did,
how ya been, I think I have a job, will find out tomorrow, took the wiz test Friday and driving test today for a local pneumatic tank job, should be no problem qualifying, just have to go through the steps, take care and talk to ya soon, still drooling over yer 5 ton with the deuce bed !!
thats was the auction for my M101A2 in May and I just saw Strykerboy post for directions, when I went there i had to ride around to figure out and get to the right entrance, after that it was a breeze

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks