• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Was told to get "back-up" lights, so,,,,,,

peashooter

I read a little above this that the kits were available in the classified section. Of course that was a few years ago as this thread spans almost a decade now. Does anyone if they are available? I would love to buy the housing as a minimum in which to thread in the switch.
I put rubber mounted lights in the brackets on, both from NAPA but don't like the idea of the toggle as some will agree.
jimm1009
I'm not making them any longer and I don't know that anyone else ever did. If you look at post 44, it has a drawing of the design I was making/selling and anyone has my blessing to copy, make, and start selling them again if they have the means.

davidb56

I read a little above this that the kits were available in the classified section. Of course that was a few years ago as this thread spans almost a decade now. Does anyone if they are available? I would love to buy the housing as a minimum in which to thread in the switch.
I put rubber mounted lights in the brackets on, both from NAPA but don't like the idea of the toggle as some will agree.
jimm1009
I drilled a hole right behind the shift rod on the transmission and mounted a momentary switch, tapped into a 24vdc supply and ran a wire back to a single back up light behind the mud flap plate. I haven't crushed it yet and have been in the woods 2-3 times a week for a month now getting extra fire wood for the Solar Minimum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks