• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest BOBBED Deuce

100dollarman

I havent been posting much lately because we have been so BUSY!!! Alot of bob deuce work lately. Finished 2 this week, have one in the shop now, and have a couple more lined up after that!

Also, just got a load of the HEMMT wheels in--- working on getting them recentered for the Deuce. Hoping to be the West Coast wheel guy. I have 10 lug wheels available now, and the recentered ones will be avail soon. I always have a great stock of big tires to go with the wheels.

When we get the wheels in, the tires wont stick out so much in the rear.

I picked up some old gallons of OD grn paint. This is the first truck I have used it on--- came out good! We paint the trk grn, then hand spray can the blk.

I have plenty of stock to work with--- about 12 trucks in the yard, bought 7 trucks last week, and 5 more this week. Have some trailers, M1009s, M1008s, and 5 tons too.

Anyways, just wanted to check in and post a couple of pics of the painted Bob with a matching trailer. We put 14.00-20 XLs on the stock deuce wheels, and 11.00s on the trailer to match.

Here are a few pics---

Also- this customer (thanks, Keith!) drove this truck home 426 miles without incident------ he is a Baddass! 9.5hr drive!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

100dollarman

Thanks, guys-

I have thought of flipping the rear hubs, but havent done it yet. I think it may make the tire hit the bed on the inside- not sure. When I start using the wheels that I am re-centering- they wont stick out so much.

Plus, it really easy to "not" flip the hubs! LOL! It can always be done if wanted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks