• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Color change

Boatcarpenter

After reading any new posts, the color of the little item in front of the section(example, Deuce or conversations) does not change from orange to blue. Is this something I need to address in my settings or is it on the other end? Not urgent, just curious. :D

Edit: now they are gone after going back to the forum, so I guess I will fool around and see what order of things make them change color.

FSBruva

Don't press the "back" button to get back to the forum. If you click a link to get back to the listing of threads, it should register that you have read that thread. If it still is orange after you "read" all the individual posts, click the "Mark all topics read" at the top of the screen that lists all the threads.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks