• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top bed box

JerseyMud609

i dont know what it is called but i want to try and get the soft top cargo cover for my m1008 but i dont want the one that gose way over the cab of my truck as it is a truck for trails and some sunday drives to the tasty frezzzzz. i want one that is omost flush with the roof of the cab and green so it machis the truck when i get rid of the ****y white pant and bring her back to her green glory. thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That will have to be custom. One of cab height was never offered by the gov't. Don't see it being a problem to do though

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not familiar with the cover and bows for the M1008 but could they be modified to do what he wants to do? That will keep it military looking.

JerseyMud609

319 i never even thought about that...:roll: thats not to bad of an idea im shore it can be done. anything can be done if you have a sall, welder, and good old duck tap (well mabe not duck tap for this job)

ralbelt

One of our Motor Sergeants cut down the frame work and had the cover cut and stitched up the seams to fit. It didn't take a lot of work or expense and worked out well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks