• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Federal F55 AF

M813A1

Wow !! There are 2 of those trucks here at Tinker AFB. They have been converted into blast fences for the aircraft doing engine run ups after a plane has gone through depot maintenace !! The name for the trucks are Big Moe and Little Joe !!

Last edited:

OLDCHEV4X4

I found a Coleman in the woods way back when i was in highschool. It was near the Chester County Prison. I went back to check on it a year later with camera in hand, and it was gone. It was yellow just like the picture and had a 6 cyl engine.

Sken

I used to see one of those in Conicville, VA of all places, up the hill a ways behind the store. I never went up close, it was on private property. I always liked the curve of the roof and the overall lines of the cab. Didn't know what it was until now. Love this site.

Wonder if it's still there? Seemed pretty restorable a couple of years ago.

dmetalmiki

You would not know which way it going till it 'Hit You'. Nice looking vehicle. Looks a bit like this 'thing' from the side.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jericho

most of us AF guy us find it amazing that some are enthralled by what we commonly called YUKS , They had extrodinarily long lives and were regularly abused cough coug gurk I mean UTILIZED , you never worked the line if you didn't wheelie , side steer or race with a yuk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks