• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Engine service manual for Cummins

Cowboy_Customs

I need a tear down and rebuild manual for the Cummins engine in my M818. Where do I get one? I thought the TM covered that but I guess not! I downloaded the latest TM I believe, at least the latest from the old site anyway. I need this in a hurry, I have all my parts to get this pig back together.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one that will do fine for the NHC in the 5 tons. Too bad it is so many pages, i'd like to put it into PDF, but it would take forever to copy and scan the thing.

papercu

but it would take forever to copy and scan the thing
How many pages? Is the manual already apart? If you don't mind sending it, I have a friend with a copy shop, he can copy for me then I can return the book to you and maybe then share the scanning part? Wayne

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Around 250 pages. It is not a loose leaf..I could do it if it was. I am in the process of cleaning out some old book cases at work. If there is one in the mix of stuff, i'll sacrafice it and pull it apart for a scan and PDFizing. Ohh, look. I invented a word!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks