• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turn Signal Flasher

CUMMINS

I just got my truck and the turn signals don't work, I can't find the flasher any where, I have a couple of dangling connections by the drivers side fender but the flasher box isn't there,am I looking in the right spot

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The flasher uses a three-pin Bendix plug for connection. One of the wires is rather short and goes to a ground lug.

dg

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I`m looking for a good source for a flasher for my M923. PN is 19207 or 11613631. Think pn is same on M35s. Best price I`ve found is Erik`s $40. Ebay prices were in the 50`s. I normally use Delk`s. His prices will probably be less (Wiliam--nice guy). He will have some take offs (used ones). Will call him tomorrow.
Thanks

bmH1065

$40 to $50 for a flasher? I have had a problem for some time with mine not working but evertime I start to check it (without doing anything other than turn them on) they work. The only thing that I have noticed when they don't flash, the front and rear are on but ligh on turn signal lever is not. I suppose all three lights have to be on to make it flash?

jason riffey

Finally something I do know about deuces. Just had similar problems. no turnsignals at all. got a used flasher from eastern surplus. this one lit up the bulbs on the front and rear but didn't flash. Caswell at eastern sent me another flasher. then the flashers worked as long as I held the turnsignal lever just right and said abra cadabra. I removed and disassembled the turnsignal switch and cleaned up the contacts with one of my wifes small nail files, don't tell her. and a miracle happened......they work awesome. As far as the light on the turnsignal switch, it has nothing to do with the operation of the actual signals. Another important fact is that the light on the switch grounds through the body of the switch so make sure the four little screws and the hose clamp are tight.

A

A/C Cages

Saturn had 4 of them last week when I was there. They also had the A3 dash light switches too. I love that store.. I drool everytime I go there.

Darwin T

if you only have a couple of dangling connections by the drivers side fender and no three-pin Bendix plug on the end you will need to get one of those too and splice it in. however mine was cut like that and i ended up having to replace the whole wiring harness. not just because those wires were cut but it had some other shorts in it. with the new harness everything plugged in and works like a charm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks