• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed deuce question

maliboo66

This is for you guys that have been driving bobbed deuces or bobbed 5 tons for a while. What kind of problems are you running into with your bobbed deuces after driving them for a while? Is there anything developing that you didnt foresee? Is the front spring rear suspension holding up off road? Are these surplus vehicles turning out to be reliable or maintenance nightmares? thanx!

DUECE-COUPE

the WOW!!! factor is cool, and once in a while i get asked what i will sell it for. on the performance side, if you run 35 lbs in the rear and 40-45 lbs in the front, it makes it drive smoother.

cywk

Yes the wow factor that is a wonderful thing isnt it since I bought mine I forsee and have had no problem other than watch for thieft evey body wants it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks