• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

U.S. Military 6,000 BTU Air Conditioner

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a really nice unit. You can pay $300 as it sits without a power cord, or you could have bought one from TACTICALTRUCK for $250 WITH the power cord. Brand new either way. They work well. We had one cooling the back of a deuce at Aberdeen! No one wanted to leave the back of the truck!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got a new one in a crate at Aberdeen. My sons set one up in the back of a deuce, and it cooled the cargo bed, with cover on course, to 70 when it was 88 outside. These are great units for the price. You need one if you party all nite and want to sleep during the day when parked on asphalt.

sgarwood

Hello!

I am looking for a power cord for one of the JHAA/C6V1 6000 btu A/C units - is anyone aware of a source for these, or possibly the plug used?

Thanks
Steve

Artisan

Hello!

I am looking for a power cord for one of the JHAA/C6V1 6000 btu A/C units - is anyone aware of a source for these, or possibly the plug used?

Thanks
Steve
Steve A good large format clear picture would help.
One dead straight on and a perspective.
Get a digital camera and maybe a flashlight, take a picture INSIDE the plug.
Are there any numbers?
Also, measure the OD exactly, what is it?

Search on EBAY for " Amphenol Female Military Mil Spec Circular Connector MS3108A20-4S 4 Pins 90 Deg "

JHAA/C6V1
WX2-149944
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist?k=Ammo+Cans&pg=5
4120-01-327-5447 (JHAA/C6V1) Data

http://www.combatindex.com/store/tech_man/Sample/Air_Conditioners/TM_9-4120-403-14.pdf

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?66947-S-457-shelter-help-needed
"The only thing that doesn't come with it is the power cord, and the connector is an oddball
- its an Amphenol 5015 series connector with an offset alignment. I checked with
surplus dealers, but no one had one - you can order it from Newark Electronics."

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just came across ( acquired) a bunch of these. Some still in original package. Have not opened them yet so not sure if I have cords. Anyone interested?
IMG_4183.JPG

FloridaAKM

Already sold out, but shipping & having to buy a power cord kills the deal for me. I have a 9000 btu unit & when it kicks on, worrying about the generator noise goes away. The condenser fan goes from a expected low noise to super high, but it is better than being hot & muggy. Guys who got one, enjoy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks