• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found in the woods

GruntMP

Tymbom! You gonna get it or what?:evil:

If you need some tips or assistance, PM me. I work for a Sheriff's Dept. in the most northern part of the People's Republic and my wife is Forest Service. ;-)

I've recently found a bed for the old Dodge about two miles from my place and have been pacing the floor waiting on my neighbor to decide what he wants to do about the command car rotting away on his late father's estate (don't get too excited! Someone welded a cab from a 50 something International on it!)

Let me know if I can help!

AMMO 23

This looks like one that was up out of Manton heading to Viola. But that all BLM land must be another one. If you can get it go for it. Just remember sometimes it better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission.

ratstalker

Oh... Ammo 23 that is very well stated. That's what gets things done. Ask for forgiveness, instead of begging for permission. I'm gonna remember that.

tymbom

GruntMP, I'm closer than you think... I'm a Chippie in Yreka and the truck is near Alturas. I would be happy to lead you to it if you seriously want to look into it. I can't right now since I already have two projects to work on.

BugEyeBear

Is this thing STILL out there?

I would have thought that SOMEONE would have snagged it by now!!

(Maybe I need to drag MY trailer across the country & go get it!! Just so that I could say "I told you so!") :razz:

-Bear-

bigelk50

Its a Dodge WC51 or WC52. I cant tell if it has the longer frame in front for the extensions..Save that sucker!! The back looks mostly there and fixable.. Most of the time that is missing.. It has a home made hard top over the cab. This probably kept it in good shape on the inside.. More pictures? She is WWII issue and getting rarer by the minute..

here you go Lane, just bring a trailer big enough to haul the one at my house your getting and this one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks