• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc battle creek

91W350

Good news I checked GL and it said

Approved01/18/2011Customer Notified01/18/2011

But I have not gotten any thing from GL yet, invoice said paid in full.

Thanks

update: Invoice just pop into my e-mail
My hotmail account kicked both of my notification emails to the junk file. I thought that was odd as everything else comes through with no problem.

wsucougarx

Wow, looks like DRMO/DLA is being nice to me;-)
Won item: 22DEC10
Submitted EUC: 06JAN11 (I know I was dragging my feet)
Sent to Battle Creek: 07JAN11
Notified my EUC got pulled for Periodic Assessment: 11JAN11 (Told it would be at least 8 weeks)
Contacted DRMO/DLA to verify I got pulled for Periodic Assessment: 11JAN11 (Told it would be at least 4 weeks)
Got my PAID IN FULL Invoice: 19JAN11

Wow that was the quickest 4-8 weeks in my life. Feels like it was only 13 days;-)

wsucougarx

Hi Scott I'm kind of playing the pickup by ear. I work the next two days but starting at noon. If I plan it just right I can make the pickup and get to work so long as Mr. Murphy is hibernating somewhere else. If not, then I will be picking up on Tuesday. Common sense is telling to wait until Tuesday but we'll see. I'll keep you posted,

91W350

Today is day 60.... when does the spring thaw come in the Black Hills? Maybe I should hope they hold me back for a couple more months! Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks