• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc battle creek

coolnick73

Happy Day

I won an M105 on 7/9/09
Submission Pending 7/9/09
EUC Revisions requested 7/21/09
Sent to BC 7/22/09

Today (8/5/09) I received a letter via USPS dated 8/3/09 from the DLA Accountability office stating that since I purchased something I have to abide by all the applicable laws.
Approved 8/10/09
Customer Notified 8/10/09

Now to scheduling the recovery.:-D

Carl_in_NH

EUC sent to BC on 7/29, customer notified 8/10.

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to the amount of time it takes.

This was my second EUC - the first one was for a genset declared as scrap, and took 9 days. The second is for a running truck and took 12 days.

-Carl

alexace

Maybe I'll get it soon! I have prayed to the gods of GL long, and made many burnt sacrifices at their altar of money, nerves, and paper.

RLH

Waiting for Battle Creek as of 7/30 for M101a3.
After reading some of these post I don't feel so bad.
Keeping my fingers crossed though.
This sorta like watching paint dry:roll:

sixb

Mine went to BC today and the only concern of mine is I have no home phone, my business supplies a cell and it's billed at work.

alexace

I know people have had it much worse, it just makes me feel better ;-)

I contacted GL today and they just went, "we sent it off and haven't heard anything and we can't contact them and we don't have a number for you to call either"

So, I just sent this out to DRMS via email-

Hello,

I have an End User Certificate for a Demil Q category sale purchased through Government Liquidation. According to them, my EUC has been at Battle Creek Facility for approximately 45 days. I have talked to many people and this appears much longer than average. I wanted to ensure that there are no errors in the EUC itself or that it was not somehow lost or destroyed. Please let me know of the status of this EUC so that if there are any problems, we can fix them ASAP.

Thank you,

Alexander Gill Breakell

3256 Allendale St, Roanoke, VA 24014

(540) 345-6883

Cell- (540) 904-3775

I have to go bacck to college on the 22nd, so it is going to be a nightmare if I can't get it picked up till then. :???:

alexace

Dear Mr. Breakell,

You inquiry to the DRMS Customer Service Office regarding the length of
time for processing your Trade Security Control clearance has been
forwarded to the DRMS Sales Office for direct response to you.

The DLA Accountability Office advises that they received your End Use
Certificate (EUC) from Government Liquidation on July 7, 2009 and that
it is currently being processed. Your EUC was properly completed.

Regards,

Becky Bellinger
Sales Contracting Officer

The plot thickens. GL told me they sent it in on 6/30, but DRMS didn't get it till 7/7

GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::mad::cry:

ddskehan

mine went to battle creek today. I was sweating it for awhile due to revisions. did a fllow up call and it's all set. I spent 8 years in the army, I'm hoping that will make it quicker for me.

RLH

Customer notified 8/20 Invoice Paid

Battle Creek was 7/30

First time buying from GL, does the second time get easier?

Good luck to everyone...:grin:

1qwkgoat

Mine went to BC today and the only concern of mine is I have no home phone, my business supplies a cell and it's billed at work.

Mine went to battle creek on the 12th also. Still waiting on mine to. I wonder if we ours back the same day. Let me know when you get yours

How they process them makes no sense to me. Is there really that big of a back log? If they really do keep some of your information, then after the first one as soon as they recieve it, shouldn't it be BAM he's in our system, good to go? i mean we are in the computer age, we have the ability to store and sort through thousands of records in a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks