• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc battle creek

srodocker

paul i think its just a matter of where in the stack of papers you sit. im sure theres probley 2 piles. first timers with euc and then repeat customers. mine took about 40days if i remember correctly.

91W350

They must have three piles. My first one took 65 days. My second one 11/18 is still out, my third one 12/13 cleared 12/22.... Glen

91W350

I am on day 56 with my deuce, it was 65 days on my M1009. I am really hoping it does not clear for a couple of weeks yet as the forecast has been snow everyday for Rapid City.

91W350

It is warmer there and forecast to be warmer there than it is here. I think I am ready to go, I just hope Gimpy's cell service does not die. Maybe I should pay his bill a month to make sure! Seriously though, I have the TMs on my net book and my cell phone. I am hoping for a nice trip home. For heat I think I will strap a generator in the bed and run a couple of space heaters in the cab. One on the floor and one I can pickup to defrost the windshield is needed.... For all I know, I may be wanting a window air conditioner for the trip home..... I hear a guy had to wait seven months for his truck to clear at Ellsworth. Glen

l.l.lind

My last 4 EUC's took two weeks or less to clear once at Battle Creek. My EUC for sale 5529 was sent to Battle Creek on 11-16-10 and I'm still waiting. This is dumb.

jasonjc

I went back and looked at all my EUC's.
#1)My frist back in '02 took 10-14 days for rev/sent to BC, 98 days at BC, then 12 days for gl to tell me.

2)11 day rev/sent to BC, then olny 7 days for BC.

3) 11 day for BC
4) 10 days at BC
5) 10 days at BC
6) 10 days at BC
7) 13 days for GL, 13 days at BC, and then 14 days for GL to tell me
8) 9 days at BC
10) 21 days at BC and counting:-(

Patattack

It is warmer there and forecast to be warmer there than it is here. I think I am ready to go, I just hope Gimpy's cell service does not die. Maybe I should pay his bill a month to make sure! Seriously though, I have the TMs on my net book and my cell phone. I am hoping for a nice trip home. For heat I think I will strap a generator in the bed and run a couple of space heaters in the cab. One on the floor and one I can pickup to defrost the windshield is needed.... For all I know, I may be wanting a window air conditioner for the trip home..... I hear a guy had to wait seven months for his truck to clear at Ellsworth. Glen
well i think your more then prepared, just need some tools and quick repair items

Patattack

YES!!!!:grd: Got my euc approved, 40 days at BC!!! now im going to call them tomorrow and try and pick it up as soon as i can, good thing i live on ft sill cuz DLA is right down the block from me.

epitts

Good news I checked GL and it said

Approved01/18/2011Customer Notified01/18/2011

But I have not gotten any thing from GL yet, invoice said paid in full.

Thanks

update: Invoice just pop into my e-mail

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks