• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone need an inspection at Jeff City?

54reo

I will be at the Jeff City, MO GL lot on Tuesday if anyone needs anything looked at.

I could pick-up something small-ish as well.

54reo

I have two 818s there both desert tan in colon
I don't know about your colon, but the two M818's of yours are very nice looking trucks. 7029 starts under it's own power, but 7026 wouldn't (the batts were weak). The good news is that Mike (GL rep) has a NG truck there to help charge/slave your trucks for you. Just talk to him before you come. The driver's side door glass would not row up (it was down already), so if it is raining, you may get wet in that one. The tires all looked good (not brand new, but good), and we could not see anything unusual on the trucks (i.e. leaks etc.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks