• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh poo!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok kids, just got the call, my bid has been cancelled. I must say I was fearing the worst, but they fixed it in no time flat. My hat is off to them.

3dubs

Yeah, when your heart starts beating again you will get a good laugh at the whole thing. I just hope your heart starts back up. I know I would have freaked out and said a few foul words.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, when your heart starts beating again you will get a good laugh at the whole thing. I just hope your heart starts back up. I know I would have freaked out and said a few foul words.

That was last night when I placed the bid. I thought about it and decided, what are they gonna do? There is no way they would have gotten the money from me. I could understand if I caused them masive problems all the time, but this was the first time I screwed up. I believe they looked into my histroy with them and decided to let this one time slide. Come to think of it, it might have been better if I WERE banned. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks