• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh poo!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, we'll see how well GL customer service handles this one. I bid on an item last night and decided to up the bid to $171.00. My bid confirmation has it as $171,300.00. OH POO! I called this morning and told them I would like a bid retraction. We'll see how this goes. I might be eliminated from bidding. :roll:

54reo

This very same thing happened to me over a year ago. I bid $1000 on a M35A2, and it listed my bid as $10,000. I was absolutely certain that the bid I had entered was only $1000.

It took a LOT of talking to get that fixed! In the end, they did not ban me or suspend my account.

gimpyrobb

Nope, good luck collecting is all I can say. There is time to clear this up before the end of the auction. We shall see how good they handle this.

dittle

Now that you've all but certain won that item you have to tell us which brand of coffee maker it was.......:twisted:

jimm1009

$$ listing in bids

I nearly had this happen once too so now I always put 7 or 9 cents after to make sure it carries the amount correctly. Example; $127.07.
It seems easier to count the zeros when ther is an odd ball amount wtih a decimal point int there too.
My 1.8 cents worth as your milage may vary.
Jim :roll:

gimpyrobb

For almost 200k, it better be a stainless coffee maker! I knew you guys would have fun with this one. Oh wait, can't we get in trouble for talking about an auction before it ends!? MODS! MODS! Better delete the whole thread!

3dubs

Mess up the EUC so the sale will be canceled. Even if you did put in that crazy bid the auto would stop it. No wait it was so crazy the auto bid freaked out. Hey I know a great lawyer. He took a case against ebay. He does not work anymore unless he wants to. I am sure they will fix it because it is soooo clear there was a mistake. If not a lawyer will be way cheaper. I would print out that auction page and frame it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks