• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Soft Top Conversion

saddamsnightmare

July 1st, 2014.

My m35A2 in the icon originally came with a hard top, which I kept, but I did replace it with a new GMA soft top and used bows. The result was a warmer top in the winter (the truck had no cab heater) and much cooler in the summer. I prefer the 686A tan top on a tan truck, but I find that it is much warmer in the winter then my wife's jeep which has a black soft top, and much cooler in the summer. Pity of it is, Jeep hasn't got a clue about insulating its soft tops.fat lady sings

DanaFawbush

Does anyone know if you can replace the twist locks on the soft top on the sides over the doors or does the whole frame with the twist locks have to be replaced?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks