• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

To all Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SterlingDevelop

you know this is the reason why I am leaving SS.
There was a legendary reply by one of the moderators to a post similar to this, and I searched like heck to find it, but it seems to have disappeared.

Weird.

Anyway, it had to do with a door.........

Seriously, arguing on the internet is like.......nope can't do that one either.:twisted:

I SUPPORT AVATAR FREEDOM!!! AND AVATAR RESPONSIBILITY.

steelandcanvas

There was a legendary reply by one of the moderators to a post similar to this, and I searched like heck to find it, but it seems to have disappeared.

Weird.

Anyway, it had to do with a door.........

Seriously, arguing on the internet is like.......nope can't do that one either.:twisted:

I SUPPORT AVATAR FREEDOM!!! AND AVATAR RESPONSIBILITY.
You remember that?? Bet you'll find it under the carpet somewhere:evil:

steelandcanvas

Avatar's, especially non-military vehicle ones, will (if kept awhile) provide an easily recognized identity for regular readers. Isn't that the reason for these images?

Yes, you are correct. I've thought several times about changing my avatar, but don't. It says something about me, and the way I feel. I do like Teddy Bears and walks on the Beach though.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
you know this is the reason why I am leaving SS.
Not much of a reason. You had an opinion and expressed it, that is what a discussion group is for. If you have to leave go, but get over it and come back. Then let use know what your thinking.

rat4spd

PB, you know, after all the time posting here, racking up my post count, all I wanted were the stars, and all I got was this stinking butter bar. ;-)

Attachments

scrapman

My avatar is my grandson. The son of my son. All three of us have done events in these trucks that have made for some fine memories. Grandson points and says "Voom Voom". Grampa smiles because it is time to take a ride. I post this avatar with love & pride. OK OK OK I'm going to Oprah.:cry:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PB, you know, after all the time posting here, racking up my post count, all I wanted were the stars, and all I got was this stinking butter bar. ;-)
What are you smirking for? JOs should have a frown from stress and sadness.

Seriously though - I hate to see people leave, but if Westy does, can I have his post count?

:razz:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, enough Westech bashing! Rich is a good guy and has been a long term SS member. He loves this hobby and he loves this country enough to serve it.

Many of the long-time SS members have seen tremendous change around here and change is not always good. Westy was trying to remind everyone to stay on track and to stay MV focused. Yes, this is a fun site and a social site, but ultimately it is a MV site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks