• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new ride

6x6guy

I don't know how much experience you have had or research you done on that vehicle, caution when driving at high speeds, when stationed at fort Hood I was a MP with the 2nd Armored Divison, we lost 2 soldiers on the highway when the vehicle flipped according to the investigation report it was due to the independent suspension design, and that one of the reasons the Dept of Transportation and DOD didn't want the release of these vehicles to the general public- thats why you see some of them with cut frames. LOL :roll:

poppop

It looks great!!! When can you start on mine???:razz: I have been thinking about getting mine fixed up and yours just adds to the fever. If it was not for the metal repair work needed the painting would not be so bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks