• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from Northern Virginia

SudoSeth

I just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you for having such a wonderful community. I started reading posts on this site about a month and a half ago and have since purchased a m185a3 from GL. I made the trip to pick it up yesterday with a few friends, and I must say that it was an experience.

I think the Duce I got is in rather good shape, but it does have a few problems. The tachometer, dash lights, windshield wipers and fuel gauge don't work. There are also several cracks in the passenger side window. I'll be searching this site more as time allows in order to look for solutions to those problems, but I welcome any comments that might help point me in the right direction. I'm rather new to working on cars and trucks, so I think went off the deep end (and am loving it so far). :-D

Attached are a few pictures that I took this morning.

Attachments

Hamma Down

Welcome. I too am located in Northern VA - Falls Church. Maybe we can get together one day and talk trucks. I have a M52A2 that I am restoring and thanks to some folks on this site I have come quite a ways. You will find this site very helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks