• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a crate of 12 NOS half shelter tents (24 boxes) and another crate of 110 inner deuce steering shafts. I'd consider trades for almost any deuce parts. (WM still need a bumper and a soft top frame).

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jim...I think I have a bumper out in the misc parts still loaded on the trailer from the LA rally.
I'll check tomorrow and let you know.....there is a hardtop frame on the tanker...have to see how rusty it is...since I will be putting a hardtop on the tanker if the frame is good I'll bring it to the rally.

TaylorTradingCo

I may bring several cabs for people to pull parts from or take complete. I will have some multifule and Cummins motors to pull stuff from as well. New camo soft tops, HEMTT wheels converted to 6 lugs, trailer side boards, jerry cans, a couple of winches & tons of misc. parts.

Derek Taylor

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, the taxman cometh,, the tax man taketh away. I'm running on vapors now and going to have to peddle a few parts so that I can even attend this worthy rally. Problem is I really don't have much I can sell. I do have a dual output PTO that I can have Gimpy bring down to the rally. $450 firm on this one. Anyone need an M101A3 axle? Got one of them. Also have a 5 ton tractor reserve tank. Still has some juice in it. Hangars are attached to the tank. $20 sound decent? I have a running LDT in a can that Brandon is bringing down for me. Has a "C" turbo but it's worn. $500 and it's yours (Sorry Brandon). Hate to sell a known runner but I'd rather sell it then not attend. PM me for details. No pics of the engine or PTO, they are not here. The PTO is still on the truck. Need to go out and kick over some weeds to look for more stuff.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You can do it Kenny!

I feel your pain brother......my money is so tight I squeek when I walk.

I will bring a tote of "Wreckerman's Amazing Alternative Fuel and Deuce Elixer" to the rally and top you off for the return trip if that will help.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok my list now includes the m101with a new tan top . one set of 5ton axle clamps. one set of duece axle clamps. one duece camo cargo cover.. one 5 ton green cargo cover. a non mil snatch block.. looks as big as a 5ton one... one large tow bar foot.. one double hole tow bar foot. and i can bring some mounted 1100s on 5 ton rims..and ill get a count on what is left of the large chains..

dc3coyote

Kenny I still got your winch, bracketts and stuff that Grounded "Darrell" had for you. At least I hope they were for you. I hope I can get enough fuel stored now so I can attend the rally. I figure I need at least 150 gal to get a 818 towing a trailer up there.

pjpiche1

I have some HEMTT wheels that I converted to 6 lug that I can bring. pm me if interested in them. My brother and I are thinking about bringing a skid steer loader with pallet forks with us. That should make transferring heavy items much easier. What do you think?

pjpiche1

I am going to drag my camper down and stay for the whole rally. My brother (Jason) recently purchased a truck. He is coming. I bobbed Chris' truck. He is coming for the weekend.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just got 2 short lengths on 1/2 in cable.. im sure they go around 250 foot long.. ill go see this afternoon and take a measurement up..

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok measured around 200 ft.. nice unused still on the spool. shout out if wanted .. or ill put in class section

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am looking for a cab with two complete doors...if anyone has em, I'll show up with cash!
I have a complete cab tub with doors.....I think FreightTrain has designs on it but I will check......if he don't want it I'll figure out a way to get it to the rally.
Also have two hoods and a bunch of misc parts that didn't sell at the LA rally, two good tranfer cases and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember now.

I also need at least one M105 axle. I have tires and rims...just bring axle if you have one (I hope 10 people don't show up with one).

On a side note......I have the portable shower unit that I want to set up....not that I want to take long, warm showers with any of you...but I thought we might use it to generate hot water for the MKT.....to that end we will need a jenny with 3 phase power....if anybody has one and can bring it without a lot of trouble, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Branan, sorry for not making it up to get my junk. I'll try to get something scheduled. My urgent sale of items to attend the rally has subsided. Looks like I'll have what I need to make the ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks