• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

I still have some 11.00-20 NOS tire chains for sale at $50.00 per pair. Wreckerman893 will deliver to rally for free. :razz: More details in classifieds.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Does anybody need a good cab tub with doors? I have one that I can bring if I have a confirmed buyer.....$350.00 takes it.
It is on a pallet for easier load/unload.

I also have a connection for new batteries (seconds...some blemished)...660 CCA Your price $55.00.
I will only bring confirmed orders. I can't trade on these..cash only.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 weeks folks, finalize your deals! Anyone expecting parts from me, remind me. Carnac, I'll have your trailer! Gimpy, will have your pump and 9 holes. Can't recall anything else. Still have the dual output PTO for sale and it will be at the rally.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think I need a stave rack from a dropside truck's headache rack. Just one of the two. I can get a pic if needed.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Not to be a smart ....donkey but

Gimpyrob has exceeded his PM storage alotment

Need I go on (LOL)

Alredneck

Banned
I got lots of deuce parts as well as some M54 parts. Also mil surplus from uniforms to newer style goggles and a bunch of other stuff, hand mikes, commo wire, etc. If your looking for something let me know I may have one or two.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sorry Carnac, I get alot of PMs. I'm down to 66. SHould be able to recieve a PM from you for the next 20 hours. Then I'll have to weed out somemore. :wink:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Derek,

They are not the same size as the military TL's.

I use thick styrofoam to keep them in place in the plastic battery box.
I was tired of swapping one set of good battteries around to which ever truck I wanted to drive.
These have plenty of cranking power and since we don't have real cold weather down here should work well for deuces or CUCVs'.
I bought eight at once since I have a wrecker and the 915 that hold four apiece.
The guy I get them from is a dealer.....if I can still get them I'll prob bring a few on speculation and hope I can move them.
If anyone wants quantity let me know and I will see how many I can float.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need both doors for M35A2 if they are 100% rust free, except for minor surface rust. Mine have holes corroded out at the bottom corners.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of 4a032-4 engines I can bring if they don't sell before hand. Fresh (As fresh as the army gets) remans in the crates. Come with spin on oil filter adapters installed. Electronic ignition kits installed, new pull rope and fuel filter in the crates and a new manual in the crate also. They also have the better fuel pump with the priming lever.

If anybody wants one for sure before the rally, I can bring it along...check the classified section in a few minutes for my ad.

Link to my classified ad....http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=2184

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Oh yea, does anyone going to the rally or near TN have a deuce dropside bed they are willing to part with, trade, or just cheap? I want to replace the high side ( about twice the normal hieght of a regular deuce bed ) on the International ( new tow truck ). So I can still use the sides when not pulling the gooseneck.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, I also have 40-50 NOS wooden bed bows for deuces and 5 tons. I will be bringing them all, so none will be coming home with me. So make me an offer on them!

Anyone need a NOS brake drum for a M1008? at least I think that's what it is off of.

CGarbee

I can't make the rally (got to work every weekend this month...:evil:), but I am sending down some of the 1/2" tie down chains that I have that have been in the classifieds. Brand new, 9' long, grab hook on one end, 25,000lb WLL.
Neil will have them (Brandon picked them up from me yesterday for delivery).

They are delivering some that have been prepurchased, so a few more got tossed on the truck in case of few of you decide that you need somthing to secure your other purchases with... :)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I need the drivers door spare tire mount and a rim for a M37B1 and the passenger side jerry can holder/mount.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a set of M35 front leaf-spring mounts, and possibly the other associated hardware to do a bobber.

Also, I may have some NOS exhaust kits for turbo M35a2 trucks, forsale at the rally.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks