• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like DH is SOL....you could have pulled the stuff off for him, but since you drove through Stretches new seed beds you can't use the crane anymore...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alredneck

Banned
Oh yea for all the gasser deuce folks, got a set of clean fenders with inner fenderwells, can provid a whole tub, not sure of year ( CARNAC!!! HELP!!!!! ) but earlier than my 60s trucks.

Sevo will have your radiator I owe ya
Gimpy will have your stuff and Speddmons tent.
Doghead Maddawgs tent
Recovery your tub and tires
extra tires, and deuce parts!

Anybody if im forgeting something please let me know before I leave TN!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I just remembered...I have two air shift transfer cases that need good homes...I'm bringing them for sale or trade.

Also I have an OLD M105 trailer (FreightTrain says 50's model).....made by Checker I think...if anyone is interested in saving it from becoming bob deuce parts sing out...I can hook it to the expando van and haul it along. $300.00 (hey...it's an antique) or trade for something else I don't really need.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam, I'm bringing mine but I'm NOT bringing it back! Nobody needs a dual output deuce PTO? I'll have it with me!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Adam, I'm bringing mine but I'm NOT bringing it back! Nobody needs a dual output deuce PTO? I'll have it with me!
You don't happen to have a multifuel dipstick that you don't plan on bringing back, do you? :p

Alredneck

Banned
Clinto if Gimpy doesnt have a dipstick get with me, I got one out of a deuce and lds motor. ( I believe they are the same though.

Dereck, I have a complete soft top setup for a deuce but the top ( canvas ) is torn beyond repair, can bring it when I bring your tires.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have a ton of the left side soft top frames for sale cheap ($10) and they are NOS.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, unless some sort of miracle happens between now and the rally, I'm probably going to be bringing a bunch (probably 250 at least) of air filters for the 4a032 engines (NSN 2940-00-876-2212)...tell your friends and relatives there is gonna be a sale on filters so come and get-em.

TaylorTradingCo

I will have a set of Deuce front springs to do a bobbed truck for $300 at the rally, but only one set. I have two sets of 5 ton fronts if anyone is interested in them, I will take $250 for them, but may not bring them unless I know someone wants them.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

dcwilkie

Personally I'm looking for a complete M35A2 passenger seat/ gunner platform, two new front tires, air assist power steering kit, pioneer rack tools, first aid kit, troop benches (fiberglas) and wiper blades.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks