• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found lots of MVs and Trailers Must sell in 60 days Half Track etc

bigelk50

I will not be able too. Mike, Wsucougarx is going to meet my father in law down there on Saturday to look at them. I never had time to get over to her house and go through them where they are stacked. I did see the stack though. Looks like about twenty wooden crates. Mike I am sure could update ya.

Last edited:

bigelk50

The deuce tractor and non turbo deuce and teh WC 52 have been bought along with the tranny, and transfer in the bridge truck. So if anyone goes out there please do not pull parts off of these. Thanks

wsucougarx

Made it out to the gals place to check out all the woodcrated engines. There were only 3-4 engines pulled out for inspection (LDT, LDS, 250 Cummins) Unfortunately they were all take-outs due to something wrong with the engines. The 250 had a note on the engine stating it needed new sleeves. Apparently they were all boxed up and ready to head off for rebuilds. Most of all the crates were stencilled "unserviceable". I was holding out for one in good shape but the forklift decided to hibernate:cry: So there are approx 10-20 engine crates yet to be pulled out. Most are again marked "unserviceable". I did secure 2 brand new slobber tubes, a deuce tranny and three hummer radio trays. I had to get something for the 8 hour round trip:roll:. Sorry Reub, didn't get around to taking any pics of the WC. Thane won the prize for the best and most finds for the day.

Last edited:

citizensoldier

:-o:shock:I have purchased the Dodge WC and need to get it way east if anyone from this way is going out after stuff. Got a couple prices and dont know if its worth it... Hmmm what to do? Maybe I should plan a trip to Oregon? never been anyway..

bigelk50

:-o:shock:I have purchased the Dodge WC and need to get it way east if anyone from this way is going out after stuff. Got a couple prices and dont know if its worth it... Hmmm what to do? Maybe I should plan a trip to Oregon? never been anyway..
You could come on out this way, We could put you up for the night or something.

bigelk50

Made it out to the gals place to check out all the woodcrated engines. There were only 3-4 engines pulled out for inspection (LDT, LDS, 250 Cummins) Unfortunately they were all take-outs due to something wrong with the engines. The 250 had a note on the engine stating it needed new sleeves. Apparently they were all boxed up and ready to head off for rebuilds. Most of all the crates were stencilled "unserviceable". I was holding out for one in good shape but the forklift decided to hibernate:cry: So there are approx 10-20 engine crates yet to be pulled out. Most are again marked "unserviceable". I did secure 2 brand new slobber tubes, a deuce tranny and three hummer radio trays. I had to get something for the 8 hour round trip:roll:. Sorry Reub, didn't get around to taking any pics of the WC. Thane won the prize for the best and most finds for the day.
Mike, I am glad that you did not go away empty handed. I heard that you also got a parking brake cable. I am sorry that you came all the way down for that. I should have known not to take peoples word on something like that. At least you got to see some of our area. Did Thane have his deuce down there?

citizensoldier

You could come on out this way, We could put you up for the night or something.
Hey Rueb.. Talked with the lady today.. What a sweetheart.. Maybe I should marry her! :-D Anyway I might just have to come get it myself. I put a ad on Uship and we shall see what that brings. Could you get it to your place so its safe?

How are you spending time on Steel Soldiers! I thought you were getting married last weekend! :-D

bigelk50

Hey Rueb.. Talked with the lady today.. What a sweetheart.. Maybe I should marry her! :-D Anyway I might just have to come get it myself. I put a ad on Uship and we shall see what that brings. Could you get it to your place so its safe?

How are you spending time on Steel Soldiers! I thought you were getting married last weekend! :-D
Yes, Joyce is an outstanding gal... a little too old for me though. Lol. Sounds good that you might have to get it your self it is safe sitting where it is now. Last weekend was my Bachelor party...This weekend I am getting married. Thursday will prob be my last day on here for a few weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks