• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp dodge pickup assistance?

1qwkgoat

I won a deuce at camp dodge IA, I will unable to drive up and pick it up. My mom has cancer and is going through chemo, I save all my vacation time for her. So I'm having the truck hauled back by a transport company. IF there is anybody that could possibly help load the truck onto the trailer I would appreciate that grealty. I'm sure the truck driver is not familar with the deuce so, if some could just drive while they push or jump start it/make sure they dont tear it up with the forklift. That shoud be about all thats needed. I will gladly pay you for your fuel to get there and enough to buy you a nice dinner. I wish I could offer more but I'm not made of money. My EUC is in process right now so I'm not sure of the exact date yet. If anybody thinks they migh be able to help me let me know

PM me if you would like

Thanks
Chad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks