• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look what I found the other day.

omega231

it wouldnt be hard to bribe a drunk out of this thing for next to nothing regardless as to weather its forsale. though I would at least offer him a fair price for it. i dont want to be thought of as jerk.

Lonesome715

I just went to the guys house and knocked on the door. I heard a faint noise coming from inside. I then realized the TV was on. So I knocked again and heard the TV get louder. i guess he did not want to be disturbed. I bet I could snatch that Jeep out of his yard with out him even knowing about it. It is not theft, it is a rescue.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would suggest placing a simple note on his door, maybe a contact number.:idea:

I will warn you however...that fine example of military iron in such pristeen condition ain't gonna be cheap!!:!:

I would start the bidding at 2 cases of fine beer...(maybe even Carling Black Label) and 3 bottles of excellent vintage Boone's Farm Wine.:wink:

If he refuses that offer in person...just leave the booze and come back in two hours when he's passed out.:twisted:

Attachments

Lonesome715

I would suggest placing a simple note on his door, maybe a contact number.:idea:

I will warn you however...that fine example of military iron in such pristeen condition ain't gonna be cheap!!:!:

I would start the bidding at 2 cases of fine beer...(maybe even Carling Black Label) and 3 bottles of excellent vintage Boone's Farm Wine.:wink:

If he refuses that offer in person...just leave the booze and come back in two hours when he's passed out.:twisted:

That is the best tactic I have heard yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks