• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this? M35A3 underhood part

Rattlewagon

I saw this part under the hood of an M35A3. Its the plastic translucent part that has 2 caps on the firewall at the top of the picture about 3/4 of the way over from the left edge. I have an idea of what it is, if I am correct, I cannot for the life of me, understand why it would be there...

anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:

EdMontana

I saw this part under the hood of an M35A3. Its the plastic translucent part that has 2 caps on the firewall at the top of the picture about 3/4 of the way over from the left edge. I have an idea of what it is, if I am correct, I cannot for the life of me, understand why it would be there...

anyone?
Dual brake fluid reservoir

Mark2X2

We have some Chevy school buses with the Cat 3116 motors. The master cylinder is on the drivers side, since the brake pedal is there. Don't see why a master cylinder would be on the passengers side either.
Mark
M35A2 Deuce
M105A2 Trailer
M101A1 Trailer
3) Rokons

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Your looking at it wrong. The A3s use a trans axle, so the part you think is the firewall is actually the driver's side fender. Front wheel drive just works better!

Rattlewagon

jwaller, that was what we all thought it was as well, just seemed odd to have it there instead of the driver side where it would make more sense. also easier for soldier A to check it...

dont put it down!!!! pass it around!!!!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M/C is in the same place as it is on a A2. They just moved the reservoir to that location to make it easier to get to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks