• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

topgun217

Won bid: 11/19 1715 hrs Lot: 4808
Award time/date: 11/20 1200 hrs.
Emailed all required documents to G/L on 11/23 1300hrs.
Called G/L because EUC ststus history shows"Submission of EUC Pending" 11/25 1300 hrs.(est)

:roll:Called G/L again on 11/26 asked them to check again my status: I was told we have recieved everything and it is in the process of being sent to Battle Creek, even charge to my credit card was approved.

As of today my EUC status history still shows Submission "PENDING" even after they told me it was ok and on its way to B/C Is this normal? This is my first time buying G/L and I know i'm all worried should I keep calling them or just wait? :roll:

91W350

My invoice shows pending. My EUC status shows sent to Battle Creek 10/1. Auction ended 9/24.... tomorrow will be day 60.... the wait continues. Good Luck! Glen

kurt802

My first attempt with EUC was for an M35A2 and GL cancelled my sale because it was 64 days. I lost a nice Deuce at fort Drum. They said I could bid on all future auctions including those requiring an EUC. Well I figured I was through with them at the time.
Apparently I was not immunized against OD fever because I went and bid again.
EUC sent to Battle Creek on 12/14/09 Paid in Full Invoice today 12/17/09 :driver:

velociT

Congratz Kurt.

I'd just be interested to know the criteria by which they void some auctions after day 60 and not others.

I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with ending price.

820jeep

Well ,after losing my Truck and trailer because the EUC timed out, (10 days later) I get the letter in the mail from DLA saying everything is OK. I called GL they said nothing they could do. They did tell me it was OK to bid on auctions needing an EUC. So now I am bidding on a Truck and in the middle of the auction they pull the auction. :evil:
Is it just me or is it like walking in a mine field at night dealing with GL?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well ,after losing my Truck and trailer because the EUC timed out, (10 days later) I get the letter in the mail from DLA saying everything is OK. I called GL they said nothing they could do. They did tell me it was OK to bid on auctions needing an EUC. So now I am bidding on a Truck and in the middle of the auction they pull the auction. :evil:
Is it just me or is it like walking in a mine field at night dealing with GL?
Dont tell me...it was a truck in SA. I saw it too but mkcoen told me they seriously misrepresented some of the deuces up for auction and took them down. I'm sure the fact it was going for less than scrap didnt help their decision to pull it either. But more in due time..ugh. Just goes to show that quality control is in need of some more quality and less control.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks