• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

1qwkgoat

My EUC is also from event 4573 mine was sent to BC on 8/13

Hopefully they didn't lose the paperwork for this event

TexAndy

I submitted one on september 1st for event 4600.

The page still says EUC submission pending. I've talked to heidi twice and she assures me they have it and are reviewing it. It just seems incredible to me that they're taking this long to even send it on to battle creek.

nhdiesel

I did a follow-up chat with GL today, and was told the same thing as yesterday- that my EUC had been passed on to the proper dept. and I would receive an e-mail when the status changes. I got home tonight and found an e-mail waiting for me...apparently I had to sign and fax in an export form, whether it was going to be exported or not. Not sure if this is a fairly new standard thing (I haven't purchased for almost 2 years before event 4600) but I promptly printed, signed, scanned, and e-mailed it...and will follow-up with a fax in the morning just to make sure.

But what I wanted to point out- the e-mail I received stated this:
Keep in mind that the bid closing date for this sale was August 13, 2009at 5 PM EST. The EUC deadline is September 14, 2009. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received by then, your account may be placed on hold until a 25% default fee or $30.00, whichever is greater, has been paid.
Event 4600 ended on Aug. 27, NOT Aug. 13. I'm sure, as with anything having to do with the govt., accuracy on their part doesn't matter, and I only have until Sept. 14 for a DRMS-acceptable (key wording!) form to be received by them. If it takes another 2 weeks for them to let me know about any other issues, I'll be over deadline.

Jim

JAYHAWK 1962

Well after faxing paperwork a 2nd time received notification that it needs a correction. at least it didnt get lost again. nh diesel i received same message. i faxed mine in at 0300 day after sale. and again yesterday.

Last edited:

TexRdnec

I did a follow-up chat with GL today, and was told the same thing as yesterday- that my EUC had been passed on to the proper dept. and I would receive an e-mail when the status changes. I got home tonight and found an e-mail waiting for me...apparently I had to sign and fax in an export form, whether it was going to be exported or not. Not sure if this is a fairly new standard thing (I haven't purchased for almost 2 years before event 4600) but I promptly printed, signed, scanned, and e-mailed it...and will follow-up with a fax in the morning just to make sure.

But what I wanted to point out- the e-mail I received stated this:
Keep in mind that the bid closing date for this sale was August 13, 2009at 5 PM EST. The EUC deadline is September 14, 2009. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received by then, your account may be placed on hold until a 25% default fee or $30.00, whichever is greater, has been paid.
Event 4600 ended on Aug. 27, NOT Aug. 13. I'm sure, as with anything having to do with the govt., accuracy on their part doesn't matter, and I only have until Sept. 14 for a DRMS-acceptable (key wording!) form to be received by them. If it takes another 2 weeks for them to let me know about any other issues, I'll be over deadline.

Jim
antonym of awesome = that post

Last edited:

cundupa

I got the same notice, forgot to sign export form and they wanted a copy of my business license.. I signed it faxed it and my status box has not changed, waiting for revisions. Same event,4600. has anyone ever been charged a 25% default fee ? I thought that running the EUC through a business would be better, maybe not.

nhdiesel

Yea, Daniel is the guy I tried getting hold of for 2 days to get the date straightened out, with no luck. Did anyone else get an e-mail with the wrong date listed?

Jim

Nonotagain

Yea, Daniel is the guy I tried getting hold of for 2 days to get the date straightened out, with no luck. Did anyone else get an e-mail with the wrong date listed?

Jim
Other than when I was a EUC newbie, Daniel also pulled the incorrect closing date BS with me. It was kinda of funny as I used the version that GL had saved on their site and the only information that I had to enter was my SS# and the event number.

I sent GL a very terse responce and the following day my EUC was sent to Battle Creek.

ncdeerejeep

Well, like the dummy that I am....I am waiting on a EUC to clear BC from event 4573 (8/6/09) I went and bid on another item in event 4671 (9/10/09) amd was high bidder. Submitted EUC 9/11 and got a email late friday that it has been sent to BC. Lets see which one clears BC first........

nhdiesel

I spoke to Heidi-live chat today, and was told even though the sales date was wrong, that my deadline for the EUC is close of business today. And although she did confirm that they have received the EUC & export letter, she can't confirm that it will be processed in time.

What other business can get away with dragging their feet until the customer misses a deadline, then charge the customer for it? Obviously they don't care, they get paid 25% of the price, don't have to deliver on it, and get to resell the item and make more money on it. There is no incentive to provide good customer service. I do have to say Live Chat has always been polite and seems to do their best, but half the time I've dealt with them, I get the answer that the paperwork is in another department and they can't check on it. Thats how it went 2 weeks before I found out I needed to sign an export letter! I was repeatedly told it was in another dept., they can't check on it, and that I should just wait. auaaua

Jim

nhdiesel

A small miracle happened!!! JUST before close of business today, I was upgraded to Sent to Battle Creek. Should be smooth sailing now! Good luck to the rest of you waiting. Anyone miss the deadline?

Jim

JAYHAWK 1962

auaauaaua STILL WAITING ON SOMEBODY TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT CHECK IT OUT
EVENT DATE EUC SENT TO BC
4478 8/7
4487 7/30
4600 8/28
4663 9/10
SO FAR NOTHING ON ANYTHING

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks