• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 Box: Cleveland, TN to VA, NC or WV

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All,
Need a package (approx. 100 lbs) picked up in east TN and either brought east or north. I am in southeast VA and I have family in Raleigh, NC and WV. Anyone making a trip through TN? Thanks!
Chris

Alredneck

Banned
Chris pm me the details I got to deliver some tires to Taylor Trading over by chattanooga and then im on my way to NJ. I also have top be in NC on the 4th for court so its not far from raleigh, so whatever is easiest and most benefitful you tell me and we can work it out!

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Chris,

I may be able to deliver this package to you in Franklin, within a couple of weeks, if that could work for you.

Bob

Hi All,
Need a package (approx. 100 lbs) picked up in east TN and either brought east or north. I am in southeast VA and I have family in Raleigh, NC and WV. Anyone making a trip through TN? Thanks!
Chris

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Bob! I knew I knew someone in east TN! Forgive me! Hope you and the wife are well. I am no big hurry to get the package, so a couple of weeks will work, especially if you come in the Mog! I need another 1300L fix in a bad way ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks