• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL

pacebm

I hear a lot of bad stuff on here about GL but I have had nothing but good experience with the people at Redstone. From Theresa in the office to the guys who help you load up, they have all been very helpful with my questions before the auction and during the loading process.

Hay Man

Let me add my compliments to the GL staff at Redstone. We picked up an M105 trailer last week and the whole process went very smoothly. Teresa was great about scheduling and Tim helped me load. Okay, actually Tim loaded and we watched.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea makes you wonder why there are some places that just make a big deal about signing a peice of paper and let me have what I paid for. Redstone is one of the Good people.

rwbrown72

Teresa is great.... Please, everyone, roll out the red carpet for her. If you are nice and ask politely, she will help! Remember..... Honey catches more Bears!!!![thumbzup]

optitrader66

Very nice people to work with @ Redstone .I've personaly have not had any problems with any of the GL locations, all have been nice and helpfull scheduling and loading my purchases.

davidkroberts

thanks wreckerman i will, I havent bought anything just yet im still in the EUC holding pattern for 2-m35's and 2- 1009 if going to resell and am stuck on inventory until those come and go. I cant believe how much those new multifuel motors went for. You could get two spare trucks for what those engines brought.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been there several times and have always had good service.

I've got to go back as soon as my M35A2C I bought gets out of the "EUC black hole".

cleb

I was just out there a couple days ago to get a 915 and 916 outside the DRMO lot for Wreckerman. Adam slaved both trucks for me. The 916 didn't want to start so he had the hood up and the manual bypass on the IP on the ole cummins going in minutes! I've worked with most of the group out there, always a pleasure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks